Data Backup and Restoration
Services You Can Trust
At Adna Technologies, disaster recovery is a set of plans and actions to assist with technology continuation in the event of a natural or man-made disaster. We focus on IT systems that support business processes. Natural disasters can include fires, floods, tornadoes and earthquakes. A man-made disaster may be theft, chemical spills or bio-terrorism.
We can help you determine the value of your company data and how important a thorough data backup and disaster recovery plan is to your company. This can mean, in addition to backing up your data onsite, having data stored at an off-site location to prevent disasters from threatening your critical company information.
Benefits of Data Backup & Disaster Recovery Solutions
How does Data Backup & Disaster Recovery Solutions look to my organization?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Available on Windows and Linux
- Protects desktops, laptops, servers, and more
- Data recovery driven by the end-user or sys admin
- Fast recovery times using the latest Recovery-as-a-Service technology
- Restore entire volume or specific files, emails or folders
- Brick-level restore of Microsoft Exchange
- Advanced Microsoft SQL Server support
- Custom scheduling
- Point-in-time restore interval for tight recovery point objectives (RPOs)
- Backs up opened files and Active Directory